You may not know it, but even your “locked in” referrals are googling you to make sure you’re worth calling. And for reasons you’d never know until someone told you, you may be losing out on customers that should be yours because a search for your business name doesn’t reflect the quality of your business as well as it could.
No matter how people hear about you, they will almost certainly search your business name either to confirm they want to work with you, or at least get your contact information. Consider:
- 98% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- 78% of consumers use the internet to find information about local businesses more than once a week
- 45% said they have found something in an online search that made them decide not to do business with the person.
Want to know what’s out there, what you may be missing, and how to fix it? Run our free Marketing Health Analysis to get detailed insights and fixes you can make yourself.
Between all the search engines, directories, social media sites, maps, and review sites out there, your information can pop up in all kinds of places, and if it’s wrong or negative, can deter business. It’s nearly impossible for one business owner to keep up with while running a business, but a good shortcut is making sure you’re handling what pops up on your business name search.
A good looking and well managed business name search will:
- Ensure customers can find the right information about you
- Promote new and/or additional services
- Get potential customers who were on the fence to choose you over a competitor
In short, it will turn more leads into paying customers.
Get that Free, No Sales Pitch Marketing Health Analysis and start closing more easy business.