Help us raise the bar for digital marketing agencies
Job Posting for SEO Specialist
Marion Relationship Marketing is an emerging leader in the digital marketing space, helping local businesses maximize the marketing potential of the web and drive more customers through comprehensive strategies tailored to their customer’s emotional buying journey.
The SEO Specialist provides successful project management and implementation of recurring organic search programs on behalf of Marion and delivers optimal setup and management of Local SEO initiatives while providing high level customer services directly with clients.
Marion succeeds through delivering the highest level, personalized service experience and the SEO Specialist is central to that goal. By going above and beyond to proactively solve our customer’s needs, the SEO Specialist ensures Marion’s future success.
Core Areas of Focus
- Ability to assess current market for new and existing clients and provide actionable strategy to improve performance.
- Map an achievable action plan and set reasonable timelines.
- Provide supporting analysis on additional marketing programs and how they affect SEO performance.
- Apply market knowledge to create long-term success plans using SEO strategies.
- Management of new and existing accounts to ensure project progress and deliverable timelines.
- Direct content team on calendars, best practices, and objective to align on business priorities for internal and client.
- Communicate directly with client to help gather requirements, execute plan and demonstrate value.
- Collaborate with Development team to ensure website changes are tested upon implementation.
- Ability to implement backlink generation program for clients, utilizing local listings, HARO, and proven strategies used at previous positions.
- Ability to implement content marketing, technical SEO, and ongoing report focusing to show results.
- Expertise with setting up and analyzing Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other rank tracking tools.
- Comfortable in assigning and managing tasks requiring internal support.
Internet Marketing Knowledge
- Knowledge of different marketing mediums, their pros and cons, and where they sit in the customer buying journey.
- Ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity for businesses based on web searches.
- Eager to learn and implement new strategies as they emerge in digital marketing.
- Comfort with suite of SEO tools required to succeed – GSC, ScreamingFrog, AHREFs, GA, etc.
Areas of Accountability
- Consistency in execution across all platforms
- Clearly defined SEO Programs prior to implementation
- Successful execution of SEO programs
- Clearly defined project progress, managed monthly
- SEO and digital marketing knowledge resulting in ongoing additions and optimizations to programs.
- Consistently improving performance of SEO programs for client
- Expertise in the following platforms:
- WordPress Administrative Expertise, AHREFS, Google Business Pages, Screaming Frog, GT Matrix, Google PageSpeed Insights
- Experience directing content generation for websites and articles
- Google Suite Experience
- Google Analytics (including GA4), Tag Manager, Search Console, and G Suite
- Experience executing backlink generation programs
- Experience building SEO audits, including competitors
- Experience working directly with clients/customers
Nice to Have:
- Visual Design Fluency
- Website creation expertise
- Microsoft Clarity experience
- Experience in marketing businesses in the medical field
- Compensation is between $50-65k per year based on experience and breadth of potential contributions, including incentive structures
- This position is full-time, W-2 position.
- Position does not include health insurance
- This is a remote position, with strong preference for Texas residents.