Work at Marion
Help us raise the bar for digital marketing agencies
LET’S BUILD SOMETHING TOGETHER
We’re Hiring! See our open positions below and reach out to apply.
Marion Relationship Marketing is an emerging leader in the digital marketing space, helping great local, service-based businesses maximize the marketing potential of the web and drive more customers through comprehensive strategies tailored to their customer’s emotional buying journey.
The Website Developer owns the development, management, and optimization of all Marion’s website initiatives. They will be responsible for working with clients directly to design and build new sites, as well as working with our Digital Strategists on ongoing updates and optimizations. They are central to the success of our clients’ businesses and in turn, Marion’s.
Core Areas of Focus
- 2-4 years experience building WordPress sites from scratch for local, service-based businesses
- Experience quickly handling basic maintenance and update tasks across various platforms.
- Understanding Conversion Rate Optimization and how to build sites with conversions in mind.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often in different stages of web development lifecycle.
- Utilizing Asana to track progress and complete website projects on time.
- Communicate with Digital Strategists on a consistent basis to provide progress updates and answer client questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple team members to complete projects on time.
- Experience delegating to support teams effectively.
Marketing & Design
- Eye for good design and aesthetics that convert visitors to leads.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and tracking tools like Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Understanding how websites play into the larger marketing ecosystem for local, service-based businesses.
- Ability to integrate SEO best practices into website design and structure.
- Experience working directly with clients for design ideation and feedback.
- Comfortable communicating remotely with team members via Zoom and phone
- Ability to explain needs and outline instructions in detail, via text or video.
- Communicate complex technical terms to clients & team members in an easy to digest, simplified way
Areas of Accountability
- Consistency across all platforms
- Keeps strong records of all projects
- Success metrics improving over time
- 2-4 years experience building WordPress sites from scratch for local, service-based businesses. Please provide samples.
- Experience with common WordPress page builders such as Divi, Elementor, WPBakery, and the like.
- Full funnel project management experience for new websites and website maintenance.
Nice to Have:
- SEO experience
- Visual Design Experience (Fluency, not necessarily design experience)
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager experience
- Experience in other website platforms, such as Shopify, Wix and SquareSpace
- Experience working in Asana
Knowledge of the Concept:
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Content marketing
- Compensation is $25/hr
- This position is part-time to full time.
- This is a W-2 position.
- This is a remote position.